What power cord do you like most on your amp ?

This does not necessarily mean that that's what you have, you might've tried it but couldn't afford at the time.
Of course, mention your amp too.
inna
Distant past with a Forte’ 4a amplifier I discovered aftermarket power cords worked, when I bought a Pangea AC9 for the amp. better bass easy to hear.When I bought a Bryston 4B-SST² I had upgraded to the Pangea AC9SE (original)
Later to the AC9SE mkII Signature.I also made a power cord out of Furutech ’28’ Rhodium plated plugs and DH Labs $8ft wire. And finally I bought a pile of Pangea AC14XL.Currently I have the Pangea SC14XL on the Bryston. and placed the DH Labs/Furutech on my Furman REF20 power conditioner. for best sound. All the rest of my power cords are Pangea AC14Xl, except one other DH Labs Furutech to the Conrad Johnson ACT2
If I had a pile of money wasting away.. I might try a Audio Quest Hurricane on the amp and/or a Cardas Clear Beyond. But that is not gonna happen for YEARS... Well, at least one more year.....
IMO if you do not have a great AC duplex. spending a lot on a power cord is a waste. The MOST an AC duplex can cost is $280 or so. and is definitely worth adding to any $280 power cord. Let alone one that is a $2000 power cord! Yes I am saying you are wasting your money if you have expensive power cords but cheap(er) AC duplex outlet feeding that $$$ power cord.
Analysis Plus on my Wired 4 Sound multi-channel amp used to bi-amp my Emerald Physics speakers.  Excellent power chord at a reasonable price.  Used throughout my system.
Audience AU24SEi cables with my Audience aR6 conditioner is we’re my experimenting ended for my Ayre VX-5/20.
Cullen Cable Crossover Series II on my Nuprime IDA-16. Have also used it on my Arcam A19. Outstanding power cord, love it.

http://http//www.cullencable.com/crossover-series-ii/

Cheers,

Scott
Well, Elizabeth, I get big differences with different power cords plugged in the same $7 outlet. Besides, audiophile duplex doesn't block interference, as far as I know, and that is the major problem.
Power cord is an extension of a power supply and that's exactly what you want to achieve - improve the power supply.