What's most important to WAF-size, shape, finish?

What do you think is most important (regarding loudspeakers) :-)
for the wives/significant-others WAF=wife acceptance factor?
Size, shape, texture, finish, color, sound quality,etc. in order of importance? What do you think or what has been your actual experiences? Your comments regarding 2-channel AND home theatre are appreciated.
Thanks and happy listening!
myraj
I found that if you explain to her that the little invisible speakers she likes sound like s@#t, then show her a pair of speakers twice as big and ugly than the ones you really want. You can then compromise and get the ones you want , as long as they match the rest of the furniture.
I also agree with Craig. I hate exposed wires... but just when you get them all dragged thru the channel, you find the world's BEST deal on another IC and you gotta pull it all apart again.... sigh.... :) - aj
aj-You don't have a younger sister do you?? ;) willingness to pull everything apart to change an interconnect, what a gal!! ~Tim
Remember to keep it small and blending with the decor is a must. Even the best wood finish can be a no go if it doesn't match the woods already in the room, as I found out the hard way. And remember, black goes with everything.
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! what's with the wisecrack about YOUNGER Sister???? Now,Timmy Boy.... you are hitting on the real things that matter to women.... NEVER, but NEVER make any reference that they are no longer YOUNG... no matter what, even if they are 85! sheeesssh, these pups ;-}
and who knows? You may dig that Mrs Robinson thang (wink wink)
-aj