What's your profession? Age?

Just thought after the "how much is your system worth" post that it would be nice to see what all these people do to get $80K systems, and perhaps how long it takes. I'm a 29-year old economist for the gov., just completeed my Ph.D. last month, and my system is at about $10K. Just a pup hoping to keep upgrading...
128x128felthove
Production Coordination for a Poultry processing plant. 29 years of age today. Home Theater is worth original retail @ just over $11,000. I like to party.
53, outside of the house I am a litigation attorney. At home I am butler, porter, handyman, and sometimes floor mat.
57 year old attorney. 80K plus system. Took about 11 years to get to where it is today. More work to be done.
Great thread idea, a 13 yr old thread is a beautiful thing! I'm 47, an electrician living outside of Vancouver Canada. My current 2 channel rig would retail for 11K, and the theater about 10K, thought I paid much less for both.

I restarted the 2 channel system in earnest with a used pair of speakers that go for 6K new, buying some bargain electronics to run them, big mistake. It took me a good while to sort that out with gear that had good synergy and I finally love those speakers. Thanks Parasound.