What song turns back the clock?

One of the joys of life is memory...we need to exercise it to keep it in tune.

I find myself standing before the CD rack, looking for songs that had a special meaning from many years ago...or just bring back a smile as remember them in the context of my youth.

Some of them are:

Supertramp--School
Alan Parsons--The Raven
Elton John--Love Lies Bleeding and Funeral for a Friend
David Bowie--Rebel Rebel
Billy Joel--Captain Jack
Genesis--Dance on a Volcano

So, what are the songs that turn back your clock?

Mitch
128x128vermonter
American Pie - Don Mclean

Senior in HS
Drinking undrinkable wine w/ track team guys in my 442.

Making the windows steamy in the same 442 with Holly :^)
Hello Goodbye -Beatles, the first time I heard music played back on a "high end" system at my new friend's house on his father's system. That would have been 1967 and I was in the fifth grade. The table was Dual, the amp was probably an Eico or Dynaco, the speakers were Acoustic Research.
Xiekitchen - we have very similar tastes; love the cut "Free Man in Paris" from Joni Mitchell's Court and Spark and also Steely Dan's "Aja". Yes's "Roundabout" from Fragile is another favorite. Music from the summer of 1966 (the year I really started noticing girls) bring's back some special music memories; Donovan's "Sunshine Superman", "Cherish" by the Association, the Lovin Spoonful's "Summer in the City", "Last Train to Clarksville" by the Monkeys, "Good Vibrations" by the Beach Boys, "Red Rubber Ball" by the Cyrkle, "Working in a Coal Mine" by Lee Dorsey, "Psychotic Reaction" by the Count Five and "Cherry Cherry" by Neil Diamond were just a few from that time period.
Vermonter - you have great musical tastes; "School" from Supertramp's "Crime of the Century" is one of my favorites also; listened to that album often back in the late 70s. Also love Alan Parson's Gaudi but early on listened extensively to I Robot and Pyramid; the great guitar solos on the Alan Parson's albums would bring tears to my eyes. The "Lamb lies down on Broadway" is one of my favorite earliest Genesis songs; "Dance on a Volcano" from A Trick of the Tail is one of my favorites also but "Robbery, Assault & Battery" was probably my favorite song on that particular album. When it comes to Elton John "Tiny Dancer" was always one of my favorites.
I grew up listening to WMMS out of Cleveland. I remember all to well the vivid snow snorms of days past. Here's a few that bring back memories.

Bowie - Space Oddity
Zep - Thank You
Stones - Brown Sugar
Rod Stewart - Maggie Mae
Eric Clapton - Layla

There was also my hometown favorite "Left End" with "Bad Talking Lady" ........ Hmmmm I'm old! hahahahaha ......