What speakers would be an upgrade from my klipsch la scallas and my Klipsch Chorus

Im looking to upgrade from my klipsch la scallas and chorus speakers. I’m running them on two emotiva 2 gen 2 amps
i like clean tight sound with clear highs. 
They have to sound good low and loud.
my budget is around 4000 that’s what I will sell my klipsch for plus a little cash.
any help would be great.
128x128devaultcarl1
Auto spec  so you don’t really like the LaScalas the way they were supposed to sound. I don’t understand why people still call them LaScalas when they change every speaker in the cabinet and when that’s not enough they cut up the cabinets. And then call them modified LaScalas.
i replaced my old crossover and caps and tweeters because on was blown. I think they sound amazing.
I do like the LaScala in it stock form....I don't like the look of it...I like that big horn look, so I have worked on it from that view point....If I could find a pair of Belle's that would also work.......The best thing about the "Heritage" Klipsch speaker is the front loaded horn for bass......I also have a pair of Klipsch horns which are stock.......
The last pair of LaScala's I bought I paid 500.00 for  delivered to my home in Idaho....The person I bought them from drove 200 miles to deliver them...........I don't think you can match that deal.......
Best deal ever.  There’s a pair on eBay in Connecticut for 900 but you have to pick up.