What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
Yesterday I got IWC 5001 7 day power reserve...love it. Placed an order for the black dial last december and just got the white dial one!

Anyone with Martin Braun watches? I am considering the grand prix model. some (most) think it is ugly....as for me, I think they have the guts....
Luminox for daily wear--Love the tritium inserts which glow brightly all the time. Rolex GMT master in my dresser drawer. Haven't worn it since I learned about watches. Vacheron Constantine for dress up.
I was in Boston a few days ago ....went to a watch shop to buy IWC big pilot....came out with the big pilot and roger dubuis much more watch. my christmas gift to me for the next few years....mehran
I feel so bad about doing this, but I actually made my first Home Shopping Network purchase. I know, I know. I'm so ashamed. I bought these for Christmas:

http://www.hsn.com/cnt/prod/default.aspx?webp_id=2159282&web_id=2159283&sz=0&sf=&dept=&cat=&subcat=&gs=&attr=&ocm=sekw

Kessaris, his AND hers automatic watch set. Self winding mechanical movement. Made in China. I couldn't help myself. They look so similar to my favorite watch - a Breguet Marine.

I figure for the price - what's to lose. They certainly feel a bit cheap, but it is a metal case. We'll see how long they last before falling apart, or the crystal falling out, or the mechanism seizing up, or ...

But they do look nice.

Enjoy,
Bob

PS - My other watch is a Zenith El Primero.