Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
The Teskey Brothers. Half Mile Harvest.

My wife is in here reading and she likes them too.

Neko Case- Middle Cyclone when my wife goes upstairs....she does not like Neko.
n80, I was listening to "Middle Cyclone" a couple days ago. Good stuff

Great Lakes Swimmers / Ongiara 
Came across something new tonight while searching for the audio of a fairly recent, sit-down interview with Donald Fagen on the Rolling Stone website.  

After listening to the interview (where DF speaks quite a bit about his and Walter Becker's early days and shares some fairly personal details about WB that even some staunch SD fans, myself included, may not be aware of).  

Anyway, after that I went back to click on another article in RS about Fagen, and an article came up about him producing a debut album by someone named Peter More.  

This (brief) article (which includes a full-length track to listen to) is here: 
 https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/steely-dans-donald-fagen-talks-producing-peter-more-so...

Hope there will be some here who share my appreciation of the discovery of this potentially good, new band.   

Listening to this track sample through my laptop, with a Creative Sound Blaster as a pre-amp routed to a JVC RX-317 receiver with AKG K-701 headphones.  If I end up buying this CD, this music will make it over to the next room where my main listening rig is set-up. 

I'm new here, as this is my first post.  Want to say hello to everyone and that I've enjoyed reading the exchange of opinion and / or experience of the contributors here, as I've been "lurking" for quite some time.  Looking forward to going back in this thread and checking out some music that's new to me.  

Wishing everyone Good Listening!   
Rolling Stones’ Some Girls, cassette, XDR Virgin Records. Classic Stones. Strange, but dynamic range, details and separation seems much better than CD or LP. Interesting. 
@tparr  - Welcome to the thread! So, I checked out the Peter More recommendation and it sounds pretty good. Unfortunately, it appears that it is not available on CD or LP, just streaming or download. I don't like purchasing downloads. I'll try streaming it to check it out on my big rig.