Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
@tparr  - Welcome to the thread! So, I checked out the Peter More recommendation and it sounds pretty good. Unfortunately, it appears that it is not available on CD or LP, just streaming or download. I don't like purchasing downloads. I'll try streaming it to check it out on my big rig.
Hello tparr.

Plenty of great music threads hete to peruse and contribute to!

Morning wallyworld run, found a $3 CD to buy ... Lol.

The Very Best of The Guess Who.
Love UFO , I must have seen them 15 times. Strangers in the night is one of the best live albums out there of that era. Great guitar work. Although I still cant get used to the remaster not opening with "Natural thing". 
Well I just discovered them a couple years ago but I keep coming back to Ocean Colour Scene. "The Riverboat Song" to me, my partner, and anyone we've played it for is simply one of the best rock songs ever recorded. Sublime. They are back together and touring in British Isles now too.

Went through a recent every album listening retrospective of Buffalo Springfield as well.