whats the best styus cleaner gel

considering a gel to clean the stylus of my new cartridge.The choice is between zerodust and extreme phono. Any opinions as to how good either of these works. Also any problems?
rrm
Jtimothya,
We all have a dream, but a hot-pink Proscenium? ;-)

My resident audiophile and materials scientist (aka Paul) is familiar with the molecular properties described in that passage you excerpted from BASF. That's what first gave him the idea of using a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser as a sylus cleaner.

SirSpeedy,
If Mr. Clean ME doesn't clean your stylus you can always use it to scrub the ink off your printing blankets!
In regards to the Mr Clean Magic Eraser...Do you guys use it dry or do you wet it with water (distilled water) first?

calgarian
Use the ME dry. I follow that with the Zerodust just to pick up any ME dust. If your records are basically clean, you shouldn't need to use the ME except maybe every ten sides, if that. You can always check the stylus with a pocket scope if you want to be fanatic about it.
I used to think the same as Nsgarch, namely that aggressive cleaning with something like the ME was only necessary every ten sides or so and that a dry brushing was adequate otherwise.

Jonathon Carr of Lyra encouraged me to clean more frequently, for reasons I posted above. I took his word for it and do seem to get better results, FWIW.
Magic E is simply the best stylus cleaner. You must be very careful but the results are unmatchable. I keep a Zerodust as a companion accessory.

I'm a convert thanks to Doug and Neil (Nsgarch).