Whats under your VPI Scout / Scoutmaster?

I used to use a Gingko Cloud 10 under my Scout, when I upgraded to a Scoutmaster the table weighed too much for the platform and it was just a little too small and I never got around to ordering another one...until now. I want to take a poll and see what others are using and what your thoughts are. Considerations at this point are Brightstar Airmass, SRA Tremorless (VR series if I get serious) or Gingko Cloud.

Ideally I would like a two piece platform, an isolated one for the motor and another for the table.

Thanks guys.
dlwask
Maple butcher block here too, with DIY rollerblocks under that (for isolation). I also have an EAR Isodamp sheet under the motor.

Enjoy,
Bob
I use a Gingko Cloud 11 and love it -- no more jumps! I believe they now have a 2-piece version as well.
2" boos butcher block, which sits atop an ikea cabinet that holds about 1000 lp's. pretty rigid and sturdy. no problems.
Interesting idea on the butcher and maple blocks, where did you guys find them?
I built mine, but you can buy any butcher block. Be sure to get hard maple though........... I really think the type of wood makes a difference. Mapleshade actually has some nice looking maple stuff too.