Which amp to drive Totem Signiture ones?

I have a sytem in our living/dining room. The Totem Sig 1's are driven by a Kora 60w Jupiter tube amp and Kora Eclipse tube pre. Cables are cardas golden cross, nordost red dawn II speaker cable. The sound does not move me and I believe that the amp is not up to par. I know the Totem needs a bit of power, and i hoped taht 60w of tube would do it. what amps should i consider, and should i look at ss? I may have to go ss because of space issues for a larger tube amp. Say budget is less than 2k for used amp. I have also considered adding a powered sub, say a rel srata. Thanks all.
g_m_c
Thanks all for some excellent tought. I feel privledged to get Twl's math insight. I am now focused on a 200+/- ss amp. I am concerned as Marakanetz about mating an ss with the Kora. I am a tube dude in my study system, but can't pursue it at the big scale in the living room. I also need to keep the sig's, as my wife would castrate me if i brought in new speakers down there (I am about to bring in some new Meadowlarks upstairs). I can always swap an amp and confuse her.."Oh yea, thats been there awhile.." So now I am thinking maybe a Gamut D200. It is at a lower price point than Krell, and is supposed to have a bit of tube liquidity. Damn, how can those little bastards need so much juice!
I have the Totem model 1's and I use a pair of Odyssey Stratos monoblock amps. Ample power, smooth sounding. I also demoed a Classe CA-201 and I like this setup also. The Odyssey amps matched or bettered the sound of the Classe and Mcintosh amps I have used in the past, and I like the flexibility of the monoblocks.
G_m_c, be sure to demo that gamut 200 before you buy. I've read in many threads and from dealers I trust in my search for a new amp that it is a really great sounding amp but not considered one with high current delivery for difficult loads. Unfortunately for both of us that will be a major concern for our speaker requirements. For the money you want spend I check out a Plinius.
Thanks J, in fact your earlier characterization of "thin" sounding is right on the mark.
I have for some time been using a Levinson 27 (200 watts into 4 ohms) to drive Mani-2's via Kimber Bifocal XL. It is a good combination and should work well with the Sigs. The Levinson 27 can be had used for less than $2000. The Levinson 27.5 might be even better and is available at around $2000.