Which Audio Interconnect would you recommend?

I am deciding between four audio interconnects. They are Kimber Kable Silver Steak; Silver Audio Silver Bullet 4.0; Pure Silver Sound Quartet; and Home Grown Audio Silver Lace.

I also need a good 3 metre pair of interconnects for my subwoofer.

My system: B&W 703 speakers; Rotel Rmb-1075 amp; Rotel Rsp-1068 processor, and Sunfire True Sub Jr.

Given my system, please give the benefit of your wisdom/experience.

Thanks!
coachp
If your equipment is in a 'low electronic noise' location, the unshielded Silver Streaks are a good cable. Kimber Hero is also an excellent IC. I was disappointed with Homegrowns Silver Lace, and actually liked the Super Silver better.

I am using Silver Audio Hyacinth as I feel they provide the best value. I also liked the Nordost Red Dawn. Other than the Hero and Silver Streak, these IC's are silver or silver clad (Red Dawn) and provide a great deal of detail. If your system tends towards the 'bright' side, the Hero may be an excellent choice. Just my experience. My equipment includes Audio Research LS-16, BAT VK-D5, SIM Moon W-3 and Magnepan 3.5 R's.
I would suggest you try the TG Audio High Purity Silver Interconnect. A pair retails for $800 meter pair.
Give the ZCable Ref a try. A great sounding cable with great body and clarity. Excellent extension.
Mark Hampton is cool designer and classy guy.
I'd go for Canare's and spend the rest on good filtration and cryo'ed/gold plated outlets.

If you still insist on silver cabling I'd seriously consider the entry level Ridge Street Audio cables. They use natural insulation instead of plastics...
I don't know about the other two, but i wouldn't recommend the Kimber or Homegrown Audio for your specific system. In fact, i would probably avoid most silver cables all-together for your system. That's just me though. Sean
>