Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31
tom_hankins
I've had a few bad experiences in shops through the years, never went back to any of them.
I think that's the best course of action, regardless of the type of shop.
Back  in 70's I was selling Audio for a big dealer.
Scruffy looking old guy walked in, walked like he was drunk .
Nobody seemed to want to wait on him, I did and in 10 minutes I made a 5K
sale(like 25K today) to the owner of a  truck line who filled in for
a sick guy and had just driven 800 miles non-stop and was 50 miles from home .
Another vote for Sound by Singer in NYC. Andy singer is an arrogant pr**k. I don't know how he stays in business.
Cleeds...

Not returning to a rude retailer is indeed the best course of action but letting them know your experience is necessary. 

While unrelated to audio, I had an experience with a "premium" car dealer that was so over-the-top miserable that when I bought another make later that afternoon I returned to the former with a copy of my bill of sale, leaving it on the GM's desk.  

For Andy Singer to be in business requires to be large size S-hole and this is what holds him in business, because the larger of an S-hole you are or the deeper you 'stick it in...', the larger respect you get and the clientele with larger wallet. That's typical NYC kultura

"Hey get outa here -- your wallet size is too small for this establishment!!"