Why is the market for used Levinson amps so slow?

I've tried to sell my 334s without luck, and I've been watching others have similar problems. The used Levinson market was so hot a couple of years ago. What gives?
irvrobinson
Harman betrayed their own subsidiary, the Mark Levinson line, about 6 years ago. They have relocated the company several times, fired the engineers who designed such great products like the 33, 332, 334, 336, 436 and 33h amps, 32 preamp, 31.5, 390, 360, 30.6 and 39cd players, transports, and DACs and several other pieces I can't remember. Not only did they discontinue these products they also stopped repairing them in house and charge a set, nonnegotiable very expensive price to service each piece. Worse still the new service centers sometimes took months to repair equipment and many times the equipment was not repaired when it arrived back to the dealer or back home. I had a pair of amps that went MIA for a year and a half and I owned the Levinson Reference system so I know first hand what I'm talking about. Since then I have sadly sold all my Levinson equipment before it became rather expensive boat anchors.
Irvrobinson,
If you put a Krell amp in your system and a Levinson amp in the system unless you have hearing problems it is easy to hear the difference. I've owned both, I like the sound of both, but the products are voiced much differently and it is relatively easy to hear the differences in the designer's choices.
Grannyring,
I agree with you and others, this site has become way less user friendly
(some features just don't work anymore) as well as lost the sense of community. It is as if the Gods of Audiogon have taken lessons from the Harman Inc.'s business plan on how to destroy a well oiled business machine. They seem to have adopted the same uncaring and unresponsive attitude. I wonder which university is teaching such modern business practices?
And some wonder why in some ways the USA is losing its edge?
If you put a Krell amp in your system and a Levinson amp in the system unless you have hearing problems it is easy to hear the difference. I've owned both, I like the sound of both, but the products are voiced much differently and it is relatively easy to hear the differences in the designer's choices.

I've owned Krell amps, and I guess we'll have to respectfully just agree to disagree. The newest Krell amps are pretty nice, IMO. Very low noise, incredible power.
Congrats Irvrobinson. I won't get in the middle of a Krell/Levinson debate, as I'm not a fan of either brand.
Congrats Irvrobinson. I won't get in the middle of a Krell/Levinson debate, as I'm not a fan of either brand.

I'm not trying to start a this versus that debate. I'm just saying I don't think either amp has a signature sound, especially since they both have ruler-flat frequency response curves.