Will a Full Page Ad Guarantee a Review?

Do you think there is a correlation between the two? Zucable has a full page ad in a major pub. How many months will that have to run to guarantee a review?
128x128warrenh
Every single commodity is marketed by purchased influence, but not our beloved audio gear. Nahhh...that would never happen in our world. All reviewers choose to write about whichever products they want, right?
It would appear that when the all mighty $ is involved, (and when isn't it in this case) impartiality, agenda, whatever, is going to come into play. I would love for Zucable to get one of their speakers reviewed by one of the big pubs. It would be wonderful for Zu and audiophools to boot. If it does happen, I just wonder (I'm sure Stereophile would lie to the death) if the Zu boys would get one of their babies reviewed without a full page spread. Don't get hung up (my fault I suppose) on "guarantee." How's strongly influence? Ya know what I'm getting at...
Mags have to 'negotiate' with companies to get items to review. Even though the mag may be making lots of money, it never (almost never, whatever) thinks to go out and BUY a piece of equipment to review. No....too much of an expense. In what do these 'negotiations' consist? What is agreed to? One thing for d...sure...the readers' interest is nowhere to be found....
So riddle me this...

Let's suppose for a moment that those sneaky manufacturers are actually throwing not only free gear but advertising dollars at magazines in the vain hope of letting us know their products exist and are available

And let's suppose that those completely unprincipled magazine reviewers, editors and publishers are busy trading editorial coverage for free gear and advertising dollars...

Now what?

Do you support the manufacturer that you've never heard of and can't find?

Do you automatically ignore any review which carries a manufacturers ad?

Help me out here - I too desperately want to do the right thing!