WILL THE NEW 60,000 AVALON ISIS BE THE BEST YET?

Hi,I have had the new Avalon Isis for about a week now and put about 125 hours on them and I believe this is Avalon finest moment to date.The speaker is big but not a huge footprint 60x14x17 and it is actually more transparent and detailed than the diamond and it has the slam and bass that has never been heard thru a avalon speaker,and to top it off it is 90 db efficient.Mine is still breaking in but I believe you will hear a lot about this speaker before to long.
strapper211
Happy to hear you're enjoying music so much with the Eidolon Diamonds Vyokyong. Love it!!!
Hi,

I use My Coincident Statement pre-amp and Decware Zen Mystery Amp with 40 watts of 4 Ohm to drive Avalon Eidolon Diamond. It provides bass punch and authority without any problem, even for orchestra music. However when I add Martin Logan depth sub-woofer to my system, it provides realism Live concert. I recommend to add sub-woofer to Avalon Eidolon Diamond for last bottom frequency of 20 - 24 Hz. You will be totally amazing to what you hear. It is totally different world to no-sub-woofer. Even though Avalon speakers manual states that adding sub-woofer will give more negative effect than positive effect. I don't hear any negative effects. What I hear is all positive. It provides more 3D imaging and all singer and music instruments get their own space around them, more transparency and clarity. It is more vivid and palpable that you can feel singer and music instrument are real in your room. You will be excited of authority and punch of bass, no room mode or no boom boom bass. It likes real drum!