Wilson Audio paint problems

Hi - am I the only person who has experienced problems with Wislon Audio products? I bought a brand new pair of Sofia 2s and after about 12 months they developed cracking around the top and front edge. This has spread laterally at the top if the speaker. I approached the distributor who offered to take them to a Ferrari paint shop! I called Wilson Audio but the guy I was put through to did not return my calls.

I have since purchased a pair of Duettes on Audiogon. These too have developed a light crack down the side along one of the seams. I love Wilson speakers (I have the centre and sub/sub controller too). I have invested a lot of money in the brand but now feel completely unable to get my problems sorted. Looking on the web, there seems to be a lot about WA's commitment to the client. I just feel I can't get access to it!

Does anyone else have a similar experience or advice?
krupski
a previous poster mentioned jerron from wilson and i would like to support his comments. i have had several email exchanges with jerron about a number of topics and he has been first rate.
Brianmgrarcom , Give the man who purchased the defective speakers a break!
The cost of Wilson speakers is very high, thier claim to fame is thier high tech finish!

Are you saying that Wilson Audio with all there dealer network connections could not have found a suitable new replacement quicker than 2 months !

Maybe you have $20,000+ to wait for 2 months for a replacement , but I do not!
We'll simply agree to disagree Ozzy. Remember that he wanted a specific (extra cost) color, something not common. Even if it was common, I can't fathom being outraged as you are; the company gave him brand new speakers, his old speakers worked just fine in the mean time.

Maybe you have $20,000+ to wait for 2 months for a replacement , but I do not!
This makes no sense to me in this situation.

Brian
Brianmgrarcom , 2 months is simply too long to make a customer wait for something that was paid for that turned out to be defective.

Perhaps the custom color was an issue, but they also still charged him for that.