Wilson Sofia 2 vs marten dajango L

I have narrowed my selection to the two speakers Wilson Sofia 2 vs marten django.  I currently run all mcintosh mc 500 amps and I also need a speaker where I can match with a center speaker . I haven't heard any Martens speakers so how will they compare to the wilsons ? My room is 14 x 20 stereo/home theater room....I listen from acoustic rock to Pearl Jam mostly from my VPI turntable ....any input would help before I pull the trigger budget around 5k give or take .....thank you
jhjf123456
jhjf123456
The Sophia 2 is a very  good speaker, I had the 1's, I think your amps will drive them very well !!! The Sophia 2 is a great buy at this time, enjoy !!!
Sam

Here is a well written link that describes the pros and cons of direct radiator driver design. 

http://www.nutshellhifi.com/library/speaker-design2.html

Clearly, some people here are in need of some education. I will not stoop to labels like STUPID, as I don't regard anyone here on these forums in that way. I believe I can often learn a lot here on Audiogon but clearly, in this thread, there are several well meaning folks who might learn something interesting if they do choose to read further the above link.

I am not saying Wilson Sophia are the best speakers in the world - just that in this particular comparison stated by the OP they will sound a lot better (for valid technical & audible reasons stated)

I have Wilson Sophia 1's, running them on an MC401.  They sound fantastic and the MC401 drives them on 4 ohms just fine.  Before I bought them 2nd hand, I listened to everything, including Martens, which were very nice, but the Wilson's took the cake.  Best of luck with your choice.
I have had Wilson Audio Watt Puppy 3.2's for almost 25 years and they still look new and sound fantastic, very detailed. I recently was going to buy a used pair of Sophia 2's, loved them, but I was able to get a great deal on a pair of used Sasha 1's. Absolutely love them also, especially with tube amps. Wilsons last, extreme quality.