Wisconsin - Anyone interested?

Just wondering, things are dead around by me and nobody understands this hobby.....
a71spud
Bi-weekly meetings? God no. At best I would think quarterly would be all I can do except for possibly meeting with another member for a beer and listen to some music on a more impromtu basis. For example, someone nearby might want to stop over to my place to watch Brett take the Pack to the Superbowl next year. After the game we could listen to some victory music or somber music whichever the case may be. If this ever stops being fun we should dissolve the society.
The following Saturday would be better for me. I will be out east the week you suggested. I'm looking forward to being able to attend a meeting one of these weeks!
Having come to this a tad late ... I'm in Madison, think this might be interesting. March 29 at the Rat?
March 29, 2003 at 1pm. University of Wisconsin - Memorial Union, The Rathskeller is the first tentative date for the first meeting of the Wisconsin Audio Society . More information to follow.

I also updated the map of members on the internet (our numbers are growing). I put a back drop of a gray scale digital elevation model (helps give the impression of relief) along with the usual county and open water reference points. Now new and improved with a scale bar ! :- /

As before: When you get to the web site below click on "thumbnail" image to explode the image. Then select from various options in the dialog box to Print "photo" and to see it at various image sizes. Go to:

http://www.fototime.com/inv/5F60B09F3573615
Wisconsin Audio Society Image Web Site Updated with more printer friendly map of members and the very beginnings of of a US Map of Audio Equipment Made in America.

As before: When you get to the web site below click on "thumbnail" image to explode the image. Then select from various options in the dialog box to Print "photo" and to see it at various image sizes. Go to:

http://www.fototime.com/inv/5F60B09F3573615