Wisconsin - Anyone interested?

Just wondering, things are dead around by me and nobody understands this hobby.....
a71spud
Okay, I suppose I can just stop back here every once in awhile to see what's going on. Good luck with your club.
The first meeting of the Wisconsin Audiophile Society, thought an Audio Society might mean Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctor Society to some :-), is just around the corner: March 29th at 1pm Rathskeller in the Memorial Union on Lake Mendota UW-Madison). As such, I would like a read on the number of people who would be fine with bottled beer and those that want tap beer (we have to let them know in advance to get the bar guy to come in earlier than his/her normal 3pm start). If I do not hear back I assume people are not interested in beer or bottled beer will be fine. Thanks!
Any others for tap beer? We need about 10 people wanting tap beer for the Rathskeller to open the bar early. Need to know by March 24 or I will assume we will go with bottled beer or non-alcoholic beverages available at the Rathskeller and Billards Room.
I'm sorry to have to miss this first meeting, but I hope everyone has a great time. I will be watching for the next!!!