XLR to RCA Adapters

I am interested in a BAT amp but my Rogue 99 Magnum does not have balanced outputs. There are of course adapters (Cardas makes what appears to be a nice one), are these worth it or do they defeat the purpose of a balanced unit? Do they compromise sound quality?
128x128podolaw
It would be better to get a balancing transformer. Look at Jensen Transformers.
BAT sells the adapters you need and they are made to work with their equipment.

Bob
If you are confident you want the combination, keep your single ended cable and just have the ends going into the amp reterminated with XLRs. it obviously will NOT make this a balanced setup...but you wont have to fuss with adaptors. i have a CJ pre and a Gryphon Antileon amp (balanced only)...and i just had my Transparent Ref's reterminated at one end. i had been using Neutrik adaptors provided by Gryphon...and they seriously encouraged me not to use them long-term. After finally getting the CJ pre i wanted (and being confident i am keeping it)...i got the cable reterminated. good luck
So there is a sound degradation when using adapters or rca to xlr cabling? I have always read that a true balanced connection usually sounds superior.