Your combination:AC isolation/condition devices

And power cords. My experimentaion reveals that combining complementary (synergistic) products offers dramatic
refinement-particularly for CD enjoyment and preamps.
One example is the use of an Equitech 2Q balanced transformer with an MIT Z Stablilizer.
I think this is an area that merits our united attention and will effect significant enhancements, far surpassing the use of any one unit or brand. Discussion of the how & why technical factors, i.e. frequency ranges affected, method of the device, could be informative & very interesting if tech savvy members contribute. Hope so.
psacanli
I've implemented the following chain of PC's for my DAC:

- Jon Risch power conditioner (choke and cap filtering and varistors for surge supression), into
- Jon Risch digital isolation transformer (configured as a step down transformer w/ a cap filter across secondaries into a step up transformer), into
- Felix power conditioner (transformer and cap filtering)

Hell, after all that it probably would have been easier to just get a regenerator from PS Audio. Anyway, it seems to be effective and I definitely hear improvements using all 3, and a worsening if I pull one of them out of the chain.

Enjoy,
Bob
A very good thread with excellant information being passed back and forth!!!!
This was a area I need to invest a few $$$ to increase low level detail and microdynamics.
I believe that each filter I have implemented addresses different areas of AC noise. I can't say which frequencies, and I don't have an oscilloscope to see just how effective they all are. But I can say that I can hear differences with each one in and out of the circuit.

In general, I don;t think you can have too much filtering on your digital components.

Enjoy,
Bob
It would be nice to get some technical infotmation regarding frequencies and degrees of attenuation.
Any ideas who could/would provide?