Your Favorite High Quality Audio Bulk Cable Manufacturer?

Who is your favorite audio cable manufacturer? What is your go to Brand? 

Why?

Think Belden, 1X Technologies, Monster Cable and other high end Brands like that.

What cables in particular do you lean on when upgrading your system?

Would you consider using a lesser known cable if it proved to be just as effective for you? 

128x1281xtechnologies
Duelund stranded copper wire in cotton. Just real  sounding and so natural in tone. A killer value. 
I absolutely second grannyring's recommendation with the Dueland cable.  Pick your terminations.   Fabulous wire for both IC's and for speaker cables.  The sound of the wire is so clean, clear, and extended that it surprises me that more folks like aren't devotees of it.  It sounds rather like "no wire at all."  Similar bulk wire is made by Supra and I can say that their Ply 3.4  is excellent and very affordable wire -- as well tin-clad copper wire in a PFTE jacket.   The Dueland cloth-coated wire is more revealing for reasons I don't understand, but readily accept.  16ga Dueland wiring for speakers is just fine.  
Hey thanks for the comments.

Who actually manufactures the Dueland cable? Also, Supra...

Any idea who actually is the manufacturer of the cable product for those brands?

How do the cables hold up to bending and movement? 
I go for long time cable makers.
My favorite is Kimber, with Cardas a close second.
And Kimber sells most of the wires in bulk, by the foot, including their custom weave or not.
For RCA ends, I like Cardas, and WBT, also Vampire 'Tiffany style' RCA.

I stay away from AudioQuest mainly due to a few events with their (old) product insulation getting funky and becoming unusable.
I am not interested in any fly by night new cable maker.. Though plenty of folks love thinking the ’little guy’ can be a giant killer.
Not me, I do not believe it at all.
Then there are Boutique cable makers, making really expensive cables.. I do not have the cash for such stuff anyway. But if I had enough to not care I just spent 15,000 for a wire.. Who knows? LOL

1X,
Dueland wire is made by Dueland, who also makes the finest capacitors on earth.  It is sold in North America through Parts Connexion.  Supra wire, also very good wire, is sold through Madisound.  Both cables small in diameter and very flexible.  You could spend 5-10X the amount of money on other speaker wire and not be better off. Just my two-cents worth.