Your Impressions of the DV XX2 MKII

Are you using or have you used the DV XX2 MKII? I am getting ready to replace my 20xl and am leaning towards the XX2. Any comments on your impressions of this cartridge would be appreciated.
stickman451
I have the DV 507-MKII arm so I'm not to worried about having issues with the cartridge mounting and tracking. Wish that I could bring myself to spend the extra coin for the XV-1s but it is a WHOLE LOT more $$$!

Will have to live with the XX2 for now.
I used one for over two years with the JMW9 arm and never had any issues at all. great combo of Smooth, detailed, dynamics, and lots of weight. I think you will be very happy with it. I know i was.
If you are thinking of the XV-1s you may want to look at the better Transfigurations. Sound is better to my ears and less expensive.

The XX2 has always been a great cartridge and probebly a leader at its price point.
Xx2 vs Lyra Delos - anyone done a direct comparison? These 2 are on my shortlist for the next upgrade
Recently went from the 20X,HO to the XX2. A giant improvement:
tighter base, smooth mids, clean extended highs. Much "faster" than the 20X. Music is more "right",I Could never go back.No tracking issues with a Graham Phantom arm. I had to have my Audible Illusions 3B modified with the John Curl Gold Phono boards-turn around time 48 hours.