Your not a serious audiophile I'd you have??????

Let's start a coversation kinda tongue in cheek about this question. Also lets comment on the other way around . Your not a serious audiophile if you don't have ????? I will post my thoughts after several others have posted. Mike
128x128blueranger
You're not a serious audiophile if you never took advantage of a sensitive moment to buy something - I told my wife that I was negotiating a new pair of speakers the day my first kid was born. There she was holding the baby with tears of pain and joy and I just told her "Honey, I found a real good bargain, the speakers I've been talking about for almost half price. I'm ordering them later today! ... Our baby is sooo cute!"
You are not a serious audiophile unless you have at least $1000 worth of tweaks you previously scoffed at.
You're not an audiophile unless you have one of each type of component as a back up....
Definitely not serious if you have more than 20 'audiophile' songs on regular rotation. When you go to your buddy's house you insist on playing only the same songs then you pause the music and discuss equipment for 3 hours or until you finally notice he's nodded off. True story!!!