Zero feedback and class A,which is better?

hi I am in the market for a integrated amp I have a pair of Martin Logan Aerius speakers(non biwire type)What is more important to quality sound,class A amps or zerofeedback amps?Is there any amps out there that do both? I know that Simaudio is zero feedback and class A for the first 5 watts which just confuses me cause I don't think with logans i will ever use such a small amount of power,How do tube amps figure in this equation? cayin has a ss amp that is pure Class A, so far I am leaning to buy this Cayin 265ai amp,any advise thanks,Nick
128x128happynick
Which is better?

Neither. Comparing apples and oranges. Some may go as far to say that a zero-feedback Class A would be the ideal amp.

(Actually, the further a "zero-feedback" amp is biased into Class A, the better it will sound. To work well in a wide range of applications, amps of this nature are best when they have lots of output devices, drawing a ton of current. I live in Texas, so we changed over to making switching amps. Got tired of turning off the system 4 months of the year.)
I have to chime in here having listened to MA-1 MK II.3 through ML Summits and the ZEROs would be required. The MLs sucked the life out of an otherwise very fine Amp....Steve
Hmmmm, im running the Martin Logan Aerius I's with bi-wire with the SimAudio Moon P-3 preamp,the Moon W-5 Amp, and the Moon Equinox SE CD Player, and the Martins just love this setup, more so then my $10,000 Theils....Go to the moon man. u wont regret it with the Martins....Rick