Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Re: eminence thing. The Katz 1 has a Fostex driver, so perhaps Eric has something up his sleeve to pull this off. Interesting...
I want to thank everyone who has participated in this chat since it turned me on to a high efficiency speaker with a benign impedance that sounds really good. I'm not, and have never been in to horn speakers; my wife and I come down on the slighty warm/neutral side of this audio world.
As I listen to the small Tekton 4.5s, which prompted me to purchase the Jolida FX 10 for a desktop system in a small room (office), my ears are blown away by this small combo...and it hasn't broken I yet. Today I hooked up my Cary 280 V12 with 50 watts of single ended triode and Wow! Wow! The little Tektons really came alive. Huge soundstage, I mean extremely wide and deep. Very present and live, voices, male and female large and live, timbre just beautiful, real piano, even the bass got deeper and a tuneful type, not one note. I'm really hazard now, wife too.
Can't wait to order the Lore...thanks all!,
Has anyone recently contacted Eric to bring the price of the Lore down to what it was before ($850)?
I don't think he will bring it down to the introductory price again.
He sells returns for that price now.
The Lore is too popular.
Sebrof, I see you like your Lores over your Katz Meow. Is your Katz the same as the $1500 dollar pair that's on the Tekton website now. Also, if you paired the Katz w/ a sub would the Lores still be better? What are the differences in sound quality between the Lores and Katz? (I've already read your impressions of Omens vs. Lores)