Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Had the Zu's... HORRIBLE speakers. Huge flat spot in the midrange freq. Not sure how anyone could listen to these and like them.
I was able to take apart the driver according to Eric's instructions and push out the dents in the dome. It's not perfect, but pretty close. Driver's back in place and working well at this point. I will probably want to replace the diaphragm and voice coil at some point, but not vital at this point.
Just curious does anyone know about the Emotiva Lounge 8.3 and how they might compare to the Lores? They look like a nice speaker at a good price.
A great trail here at Audiogon!
A lot of very interesting remarks.
What I was looking for was any feedback as far as classical music goes as applicable to Lore speakers, most of the posts that I went through (and I did look at 95 %) were talking about rock, jazz... Not much on the classical side.
I mostly listen to classical, only analog rig.
I have pretty small room 11x14x8, speakers along the long side, not much flexibility,CJ MV60SE amp. Would appreciate to hear any feedback as far as listening to the classical music goes. Thank you