ZYX Omega or UNIverse?

These are available for the same price. What are the differences in sonic character? I'd be running with Phantom II or Clearaudio Universal arm, on an Innovation Wood table, with a Steelhead II. All thoughts welcome.
wrm57
I've just traded in my Omega on the Ayame (naked Universe). The Omega is bass enriched in comparison to the Universe. So if your system needs a boost in the bottom end, then the Omega is luscious in that region.

If you like your music more neutral, then the universe is worth the extra money.

If you buy new, the Omega needs a good 200 hours of run-in and is sometimes outright bad for short periods during the initial 200 hours. Once broken in, it was spectacularly stable and revealing, albeit with the enhanced bass response. The Ayame at least, not sure about the Universe, is de-magentized after manufacture so requires very little to no run-in period (manual says this and this is my experience with the Ayame).
Oh, I forgot to mention that I run the Ayame on an SME 20/12A ztt with the STeelhead II as my phone pre-amp. 200ohms seems about right for resistance and 0 capacitance loading.
UNIverse is one of the great cartridges. Sounds very close to the real thing, no coloration, great headroom and from voicing as natural as breathing. I would prefer this one.