ZYX Ultimate with carbon fiber cantilevers -- listener reviews?

Dear listeners,
Any "early adopters"/owners of the new ZYX cartridges that now use carbon fiber (instead of boron) for their cantilevers? If yes, would you please share your impressions and/or comparisons?
Thanks and happy listening,
Harvey
unchilled
I've posted some brief initial comments concerning the Zyx Ultimate 100H on the HifiWigwam site. The post is based on just a few hrs of playing time with the new cartridge, so will no doubt need updating, but "out of the box" the Ultimate 100H compares well to my older Zyx Airy 2 SB/X cartridge.
Hello,
this is my first post on Audiogon and i would like to share my experience with Zyx cartridges.
I have owned a Yatra MKII for 10 years, the suspension went off before stylus wear-common, then upgraded to 4D Ultimate SB and i was amazed of how quiet it is (CF cantilever) with plenty of lifelike images, amazing bass, stereo, and excellent tracking. I believe that CF cantilever having a lower mass tracks better and has no ringing effects. Of course perfect alignment is mandatory for this is not a forgiving cartridge. Partnered with SME V and DPS 3. 
George