Seek Tube Amp to Flip-Flop with SS Amp

Having listened to a variety of systems lately, using a variety of sources, I am convinced that some things just sound better using a SS amp and some using tubes. I currently have a McCormack DNA-225 which I like very much. I would now like to add a tube amp to my system so that I can use one or the other without exchanging too many of my existing components, PC, cables, IC's. Would be obliged for suggestions of a tube amp in the $2-2.5K (USED) range. Thanks.

System:
DNA-225 w/H Tech AC-11 - H. Tech Truthlink (copper) IC
Kora Eclipse preamp w/Ensemble Megaflux PC - H. Tech Truthlink (copper) IC
Nottingham Spacedeck - Spacearm w/Tracer#3 & Origin Live w/Dynavector 20
Rega Jupiter CD w/H Tech AC-11 - Nordost Red Dawn IC
Older Sony Tuner - stock AC - Zu Oxyfuel IC
PSB Stratus Goldi's w/H Tech pro9 biwires

Tweaks to numerous to mention.
4yanx
If I remember, The Stratus Gold i is 90db efficient. If your room's not too big, the Cary Rocket 88 might work like a champ. I use one to alternate (summer and winter) with my Bel Canto EVo2. My N804s are only 87db efficient, but my room's small at 11x13'.
Hi 4Yanx; I'm also considering doing what you are planning so I'll follow your thread with interest. I've been thinking of the ARC VT-50 (which is a "stout" little amp, and also the bigger ARC VT100 MKII. The MKII can somstimes be found near $2.5K, and the VT-50 in the $1700-1800. range. I haven't auditioned them in home though. Good Luck. Craig