Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Just don't know yet. Hobby is expensive but the good stuff you can get sounds great
Just don't know yet. Hobby is expensive but the good stuff you can get sounds great
Don't know yet I will have some high fidelity stuff in it and I will build it based on that.
Once you are at 5-9's any claimed additional purity will have an vanishingly
Minute audible affect on signal integrity.
Crystal structure and boundary will impart a much greater affect on signal integrity http://www.neotechcable.com/technology.php

NEOTECH seem capable of marketing a high purity, rectangular , long crystal structure copper wire at less than $15 a meter .

"The unidirectional UP-OCC has no electric resistance and practically no crystal boundaries. Accordingly, it is able to transmit electrical signals faster, and with less distortion than ordinary OFC and silver wires. All of these features make the pure OCC copper and silver the state-of-the art conductor materials for the audiophile cable industry"
Thankyou calvinj, I look forward as always with your audio journey, I find it quite intresting, I have learned what you like and dislike for componets, keep me posted please.