Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Misternice, what do you have going on?, How does the Furutech outlets sound with your tara labs Onyx interconnect with HFX grounding station?
I just wanted to show everyone that Tara Labs has just introduced, for the first time since the early 90s a new conductor in their state of the art flagship interconnect only, The Grandmaster Evolution interconnect, I am hopeing over the next few years this new technology trickles down in some new models that may be introduced over the next few years, The rest of all the new current Tara labs interconnects and speaker cables has the Generation 2 conductors that are excellent for audio as it is, so This here is the Brand new Generation 3 conductor, known as Gen 3,instead of Gen 2, this is a great topic for all of us to talk about concerning Tara labs, This is called,,,,, Making Sense of….Gen 3 Conductors

TARA Labs, Inc. has just announced the introduction of its Generation 3 Rectangular Solid Core® conductor, to be used exclusively in its state-of-the-art interconnect cables.

TARA Labs claims that the Gen 3 conductor has an increased bandwidth or high-frequency extension, that makes it unrivalled in important test measurements and listening tests.

TARA Labs’ Vice President of Product Design, Matthew Bond, said that the new Gen 3 conductor has the same current-carrying capability of a 28 gauge conductor but has the high frequency linearity of a 40 gauge conductor.

Matthew Bond explains why this is possible. “In a conductor with a rectangular profile, there is a huge reduction of ‘flux-linkage’ or ‘coupling’ of electromagnetic lines of force. These lines of force are created as the signal (music) passes through any conductor.” Bond said further, “In a round conductor there is a large center that tends to roll-off or attenuate much more of the high frequency information … this does not happen in a Rectangular Solid Core® conductor”.

According to Matthew Bond, the new Gen 3 Rectangular Solid Core® conductor is smaller than the current Gen 2 conductor used in most of TARA Labs’ audio cables. The Gen 2 conductor measures approximately 25 thousands of an inch wide and 12 thousands of an inch in height. Bond says that the Gen 3 conductor is about 66% of the size of the Gen 2 conductor, and that it is Super-Annealed™ to increase its conductivity.

Both the Gen 2 conductor and the smaller Gen 3 conductor are said to be Eight-Nines™ pure copper, which is 99.999999% pure. TARA Labs’ trademarks for this technology are 8N™ and SA-OF8N®. SA-OF8N means Super Annealed – Oxygen Free 8 Nines copper. According to Bond, the term ‘annealing’ refers to the method whereby a conductor can be made softer and more conductive.

TARA Labs is widely known as the leader in cable technology and audio cable design. They are based in Ashland, Oregon. All cables are hand-made in the USA.
Audiolabyrinth (Threads | Answers | This Thread)
Hi there,the gtx rhodium just arrived.Im running all rhodium now.Now we are talking,the stereo is just taken on a,new life,sweet.Yep,the rhodium is letting the onyx perform too its best,and everything else too.Apart from that,not much else really,busy saving,as much as id like to buy some more stereo.
Thankyou misternice, you alone have persuaded me to go all Furutech GTX-D Rhodium for my system that will further tweek the sound of my Tara labs Zero Gold interconnect, Omega Gold speaker cables, Cobalt power cord with oyaide terminations, I am very happy to read that your Tara labs Onyx interconnect has improved performance useing the Furutech outlets to accomidate the house sound of Tara labs, your interconnect is real good!, so, this is the decideding factor for the conclusion of Rhodium vs Gold Furutech GTX-D outlets for me, you have been an asset, thankyou for all your input concering the outlets, you done a great job with your impressions, you are also saying that more of the Rhodium outlets does not hurt nothing, but betters the sound even more?, Awsome!
Hi everyone, The Buzz has started about the new Tara Labs cable models on multiple forum sites out there, The top of the new line is called Tara Labs Grand Master Evolution, then the second from the top is called, Tara labs Zero Evolution interconnect and matching speaker cable Omega Evolution, this particular comment was on whatsbest forum site, I wanted to share to our audiogon community what is being said about these Tara labs cables for our discussions, brought to you by, The Audiolabyrinth, Enjoy!,

The

Evolution

unlike anything you've heard or imagined

REVIEW COMMENTS

Comment by Audiocrack from Whatsbest forum:

“The new physically flexible TARA Labs Grandmaster Evolution, incorporating almost twice as many rectangular, solid-core "8 Nines" oxygen-free copper elements (288 conductors versus the omega Gold's 168 per channel speaker cables), adds the speed, transparency, dimensionality and, especially, textural suppleness….”

After my first post on the WBF I have been silent about the Tara Labs grandmaster evolution loudspeaker and interconnect cables because I wanted to break them in and learn more about them while doing so. I believe they are more or less played in by now and after some changes to my AC I believe I am in the position to make a final judgment. I am even more amazed and impressed now than I was at the time of my first post. These cables are so transparent and dynamic it is almost frightening. Furthermore, they present a huge soundstage, in particular the depth is unbelievable. Yesterday evening I played inter alia an old EMI recording of Shostakovich symphony no. 6/11, conducted by Paavo Berglund (beautiful recorded BTW by recording engineer Stuart Eltham), on my Forsell/Koetsu coral stone/Kondo step up/Zanden 1200 mk III (on the latter I used the special EMI curve) phono combination. The soundstage was phenomenal in depth. The stringtone was oh so sweet and at the same time the micro details in the recording were brought alive so easily and beautifully; I have never heard this recording sound so impressive before. In short, the Taralabs grandmaster cables are by far the best loudspeaker and interconnect cables I have ever experienced in my audiophile journey of more than thirty years. I urge everybody who is in the position to do so to give these Taralabs cables a listen: they are imho phenomenal. – Audiocrack