Better SS amp than my Bryston?

I am wondering if there is a more musical SS amp than my 4BSST to run my Maggie 1.6s. You all know that they like alot of current, etc. The current system is:
DeHavilland Ultra Verve
4BSST
Shanling CDT-100

The budget is probably somewhere between $2000 and $2500 and will gladly buy used.
Ag insider logo xs@2xbrett11
Read the H2O review here

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?aamps&1103079446&read&3&4&

The H2O Stereo amp sells for $2500 new, with warranty.
I own a Pass X250, will bring additional speed and dynamics to your system, as well as a more liquid midrange and definied highs.

A used Gryphon amp (DM100, Anthileon) will also bring you some steps up.

Fernando
You might consider a used BAT VK500 with the BATPAK. I use a VK200 and find it to be powerful, smooth and a bit on the warm sounding side. Also, consider Plinius and a SMc modded McCormack DNA.
When I compared Bryston to SimAudio amps I thought the SimAudio units were a good deal better. Bass was not as lean, the midrange was less dry.

Later, though, I listened to CJ amps with the same speakers (Totem Forest and Mani-2) and from then on, tubes were it for me.

I know there are some people here who run Maggies with tubes, but if you like transistors, the SimAudio Moon amps are what I would want.
Get better Maggies, that should be obvious.

The itty bitty improvements some of the amp suggestions above could make, why not sell the 1.6Quasi-Ribbon and get some real ribbons.