In what ways is Mark Levinson better than Krell?

I heard both integrated amps, I prefered the krell - more liquid sounding. For those who like Levinson, what do they see in it?

gonglee3
For musicality, I would go for older Krell. I have had listened to KAV series over KSA series (KSA 80B) and I think KSA is very much better in every way...and even pure class A. Haven't heard the FPB series. For Mark Levinson, the sound much more like older Krell, IMHO
The best ML amp I have ever heard was and are my current
25 watt Class A monoblocks. The ML2 from 1977 to I believe
1986. John Curl and Tom Colangelo designed the amp that made
Mark Levinson famous.

I do agree 100 % with the ML CEO that we all have different listening tastes and that there are many good manufactures out there who are producing good sounding products.

Listen to your own ears because there are
so many bogus reviews out there, written simply because of
advertising $$$$.
one don't see too many 27.5 or 23.5 models for sale...yes, they regularly come up bot not that often compared to the newer models it seems to me....they are classics as is the krell ksa 50 and the threshold sa3
Their products aren't named from the plot of a classic 1950s SciFi film but they could easily star in the re-make.
Cello,

I contacted Harman/Mark Levinson about a tune up on my 23. I was quoted a flat rate regardless of the extent of tune up or repair necessary. I was told the flat rate would cover what ever it would take to restore the unit to as new performance. I don't think this covered cosmetics, but not positive on that aspect.

So, the answer, it seems is yes, they do service them. I just sent an email to the tech support e-mail on the website and recieved the info in a day or two.