Jazz with less horns??

Hello All
I am just starting to get into Jazz and I have listened to all types. but I find I like the type of Jazz with no or little horn. Can anyone make some recommendations. people I really like now are Patricia Barber, Thom rotella, Brian bromberg, Film and the bb's this type please help and thanks Mark
harnellt
I'll second everybody on Mr. Campbell's list and add three other piano trios:
1) the early Nat King Cole Trio (which is available in a number of compilations, I believe);
2) "Money Jungle": Duke Ellington, Charles Mingus, and Max Roach--definitely on my shortlist for greatest piano trio recording ever;
3) Jacky Terrasson's first 2 albums (the eponymous one, and "Reach").
that all depends what type of jazz you like listening to, but I would definetly try Bud Powell, Monk, Bill Evans and Oscar Peterson.
Accoustic Alchemy, Blake Aaron, Randy Bersen, Jay Azzolina, Tom Grant, Richard Smith, Tom Schuman, Peter White, Special EFX, David Beniot, Michel Camilo, Bob Baldwin, Michael Wolff, Alex Bugnon, Chris Ho, Freddie Ravel, Brain Nakagawa, Elaine Elias, Peter Escovedo, Earl Klug, Charles Fambrough, Larry Carlton, George Kahn, Gregg Karukas, Edison West, Ryo Kashiwa, Hiroko Kukubo, Steve Oliver, Michael O'Neill, Marc Antone, Jimmy Smith, Art Blakey, Steve Laury, Chuck Loeb, Ramsey Lewis, Metro, Chieli Minucci, Joe Fuentes, Dave and Don Gruisin, Ken Navarro, Ray Obiedo, Michel Petrucciani, Tito Puente, Joe Sample, Andy Narell, Dave Samuels, Louie Shelton, Roger Smith, Ricardo Silveira, Dave Weckl, George Winston and Rachel Z just to name a few more.
Thank all of you who took the time to make this awesome list I have started buying some new ones off the list so far so good thanks again
Mark