Recommended CD of " Smooth Jazz "

Please,I need some recommended CD of "Smooth Jazz".Thanks
famaraca
I need to correct a typeo, I said, "I just purchased Richard Elliots newest CD, Crush, and like that quite well, better than one of his earlier CD's I have.", I didn't mean to imply all Richards earlier CD's, but rather the one I own, City Speaks. City Speaks isn't bad, I just prefer Crush.

Chris Botti was mentioned above, I just purchased "Slowing Down the World", does anyone know if his latest CD is like this one as well as his first CD? I enjoy this CD, it is quite relaxing.
Fourplay-"Between the Sheets" comes to mind first.Acoustic Alchemy(earlier stuff).Rippingtons-"Sahara".Earl Klugh, Lee Ritenauer(I'm into guitar players).Bela Fleck and the Flecktones.Victor Wooten bass cd's.Can we say " yes, she's good looking too", Dianna Krall.
I don't know if they're specifically "smooth jazz" artists or not, but they sure sound SMOOTH to me: Jacintha "Autumn Leaves" on XRCD2-- the BEST CD I'VE EVER HEARD; Diana Krall "The Look of Love"; Shirley Horn "Ultimate", and Holly Cole "Temptations". The ballads on these CDs are fantastic. If you really like female vocals, you'll love these. Enjoy! Craig
If you can find(it's very hard but worth surfing ebay, cdnow.com) Malcolm McLaren "Paris" you will enjoy the music to your "orjazzm".
Yes to all of the above plus add Ken Navarro to the list. Try his "Greatest Hits" Cd great guitar work along the same lines of Peter White.