Album which you have listened to most?

We all have favourites and we all keep going back to them every now and then. Some maybe permanently lying next to our systems and have been for years.

Is there an album or two or three at the most which gets most of your attention and is played on your system most often? Not necessarily the best sounding but the one which you are emotionally attached to.

I thought I would ask for a single album but to make it easier for all you may name three of them.

If you have have had the album for more than five years, it qualifies for inclusion here.

The reason I decided to post this message is because I am interested in buying something interesting and if there are only ten people responding it means 30 albums for me to be on the lookout for.

Thanks a lot for your input (if you have read this far I know you will post your three albums also) :-)
128x128quadophile
You Audiogoners never cease to amaze me! I was expecting maybe 10 responses and in all, 30 albums to hunt down, but, here I am confronted with 47 posts in only two days and probably more to come. Do you guys have any idea how many albums have been mentioned in this thread? WOW so much of good music is packed into this thread I had no idea it would turn out this way. Thank you so much to each and every one who responded.

Going through the whole thread I realised there are many good albums which I already own but still many which I must check out. Some of the albums mentioned are also on top of my list and I listen to over and over and have been doing it for years.

I did not mention my three choices (three is really difficult and I wish I had asked for ten!)when I started this thread but allow me to mention them in this post.

Carole King - Tapestry
have been listening to it since last 32 years and still laying next to my system, it was the LP in 1971 followed by the CD in 1989 and another version of the CD few months back. (The LP is still with me though, but, a few mm thinner with hundreds of hours of playing!)

Zakir Hussain, John McLaughlin, Jan Garberak and Hari Prasad Chaurasia - Making Music
Listening to it since 1989 on a regular basis and use it when there is any component change or when evaluating other fellow audio nuts system. Sounds fabulous with Maggies and LS3/5a's. Track 1 has the uncanny ability to hypnotise anyone, provided it is heard on a good system.
This is an album which I think gives one an impression that the instruments are talking to each other, this also conveys to the listener how skillfull the musicians are. Plenty of improvisation. The only album which is better in all respect is "Kind of Blue"

Strunz and Farah - Primal Magic
pure magic in every sense of the word!

During the last one year I have come across some very good albums which are not only having excellent music to start with, but, excellent sonics as well. Patricia Barber's Cafe Blue is one of them. This album can also be used to evaluate any system and the better the system the better it sounds, I have no idea what the limits are for this album. Another lovely album which grabbed my attention few years back was Cassanda Wilson's New Moon Daughter. Both these albums do not qualify to be included in the post even though both were released more than five years back. The reason? I have had them for less than five years.

I made the rules and I should be the last to break them.
Hoping the thread isn't finished......3 of my standards:

Van Morrison, "Moondance"

The Band, "Music from Big Pink"

Allman Bros, "Beginnings"
It will remain open of course for any new input so that it can serve many members not just me, who are looking for music to buy.

I will keep following it for sure as and when new messges are posted, why not!
Tools for setup and evaluation: MFLS Steely Dan Aja, Steely Dan Katy Lied, Nautilus Joan Baez Diamonds and Rust.
Pink Floyd DSOM I played this far too many times in the 70's and just don't ever listen to it anymore.
Hey Philjolet: King Crimson Islands - Good Call!! my favorite King Crimson, what a poetic transporting album.. I always think I'm on some Greek Island.