Carmina Burana - I need a good CD

I need a recommendatin of a good recording of the Carmina Burana, by Carl Orff. The more big and bawdy the better.
baileyje
The Telarc recording with Donald Runnicles and Atlanta SO is about as big as it gets, and one of the best versions on disc.
Robert Shaw conducting the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra performance on Telarc CD-80056 is a good performance and long time favorite reference disk for many audiophiles. It is now available on SACD.

For pure musical performance and not to satisfy audiophile needs, Andre Previn's performance on EMI Classics CDU 66951 is a "must audition".
Tombowlus,
The thread you are looking for is here, and as I did in that thread, I still heartily recommend the Telarc with Donald Runnicles & the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and Chorus, which I think you'll be particularly pleased with (especially if you're looking for an SACD version).

The disc is a hybrid, so you get 2-channel Redbook, 2-channel SACD and multi-channel SACD all on one disc. My setup is 2-channel only, though, so I can't comment on the multi-channel program, but both of the stereo programs (especially the SACD) sound great!
--
I like the Shaw/Atlanta over the more recent Blomstedt/SF, but my favorite is actually a small-scale chamber version with 2 pianos fron Sweden...let's see...BIS CD-734 Kroumata Percussion Ensemble & The Uppsala Choir School Children's Choir. Extraordinarily dynamic!