Audiogon "SACD's TO DIE FOR" list

Any favorite SACD's that offer a substantial improvement over their redbook counterparts?
Mine are: DAVE BRUBECK "TIME OUT", MILES DAVIES "KIND OF BLUE", TITANIC SOUNDTRACK, GETZ GILBERTO.
jjwa
All of the mfsl releases for Patricia Barber and Aimee Mann, James Taylor-Hourglass, Mark Knopfler-Shangri La,
Beck-Sea Change, Eric Clapton-461 Ocean Blvd and Diana Krall-The girl in the other room.
I'll definitely be following this thread...but if I were to list just one for now, I would 2nd Scagneti's suggestion of
Beck-Sea Change....damn...just like a potato chip...can't just list one DSOTM is pretty nice also...I'd sure love to hear that on a S.O.T.A. system.
I don't know about substantial improvement but Telarc Mahlers are a lot of fun. Bernstein on Sony is really good. Actually a lot of Sony Classical reissues are pretty good. Bruno's recordings aren't that great sounding IMO but the music is worth it. Snell's have pretty good sound quality.
I really like the Fidelis recordings they are hybrid discs and I have never listened to the redbook layer,so I can not comment about that. I also like the Hilary Hahn Bach recordings. As others have mentioned Patricia Barber, Jacintha (not sure of spelling), Diana Krall, AKUS, to name a few. I would go look as their are a few more that I like, but I am to lazy to get up.

Chuck
harmonia mundi "le nozzi di figaro" conducted by rene jacobs. you are there! amadeus soundtrack, live at red rose music, telarc symphonie fantastique jarvi condutor.

aloha keith