What's your favorite Audiophile label, and why?

There are a bunch of people doing great releases or reissues. Some of them I have liked quite a bit, others I haven't been too impressed.

Rather than pick on anyone, I will say I really like everything I got from Simply Vinyl, and I have quite a few. The new MFSL stuff sounds a lot better than the old releases. SOme of the new Living Stereo SACDs sound awfully good. I bought three of them in the last couple of weeks.

What do you like, and why?
128x128nrchy
I've never thought that Deutsche Gramophon CDs sounded very good. Some of the repertory is irreplacable though. I like the Dutton, Hyperion and Chandos labels. A high percentage of titles on these labels sound very good.
DG was never so good as Telefunken; but I love some of their performers. I think I have gotten the best out of Cisco, though only a dozen or so because their catalog is small. I like Hyperion and mourn Dorian.
MFSL, although I am stunned that Nrchy would believe that the new releases sound better than the old. FOr my ears, nothing I have ever heard even approaches the quality of the early releases.
Are you speaking of the very first MFSL releases mastered by Stan Ricker, or the ones mastered by Gary Giorgi?