Rolling Stones remasters

Noticed yesterday that there are several titles that are remastered by "the guru", Joe Gastwirt. Anybody heard these?
Ag insider logo xs@2xkira
Gents, Picked up Exile on Main Street with the cardboard packaging. While I was at Best Buys I also checked the jewel case version. It is also a remastered Virgin copy (Bob Ludwig 1994 same as cardboard packaged version). In this case the only difference is the packaging. Still a good idea to get the cardboard packaging. The album like liner is way cool.
I found the literature I was looking for, and my previous post made reference to the wrong letter/number combination. On any of the recent remasters is there an "SA3" process reference?
I checked and could not find a 'SA3' on 'Exile on Main'. The date stamp for the remastering is 1994.
found Exile on main street and Goats head soup. Both in jewel cases and mastered by Ludwig. Does any one know of other "rock" music he has mastered? he seems to be the one who gets it right.
No money - you are correct. The remastering was done by Bob Ludwig, not Joe Gastwirt. There are 11 titles that have been remastered by Ludwig, all in jewel cases. I listened to "It's Only Rock 'N Roll" last night and was knocked out by the sound quality. Highly recommended!