Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
I bought a Hafler 9180 new in 1995. 105W @ 8 ohms and 150W @ 4. I drive Thiel CS 2's. The Hafler IS musical thoughout the range from bass to hi's. Never had one problem with the unit. Sad that Hafler's are no longer made. Rockford Corp., the owner of Hafler has no intention of re-starting the line. I asked. Really too bad. There are many power amps under mega buck prices which are keepers.
My Leben CS 300 EL 84 tube integratedamp. Started out with EL 84 amp in 1963, if I had stayed pat I would have saved myself a lot of time and money.
They are HPD 15s, deigned in SS age for 60 watt ss amps, believe it or not they sound great with a TACT 2150.
The leben is driving the big coincident tyechnology (?total victory?)
Musical Design's t 100 Hybrid Elite amp by John Hillig. I was turned on to JH designs by a dealer on Audiogon from the midwest. I have tried them against some regulars on the forum. I find them to be very satisfying. His components are simply 'real sounding' and Ultimately satisfying. I am of course looking for 'a touch more satisfaction more'. Please understand, I am 53, and I want the possible best from the practical before I am have to stop spending. Thanks.