Need to clean some cds

I have a bunch of superficial scratches. They don't seem to make any errors in the music, but they look like shit. Is there a type of cloth I could use to make my cds look cleaner?

Thanks
threetwo1audeo
Do you wipe from center to edge of each CD (or in circular motion as with vinyl record) when rubbing out scratches on a CD?
My usual method is to wash the CD first in room temperature water, then pat dry. (get any dust off, and tiny specks of "scratch-ola" off too!)
I polish with tight oval motions from the rim to the center and back, not just perfectly straight back and forth, and proceed around the CD with the rubbing ovals until back at the start... etc. So it is a steady motion, not a jerky motion... like spirals, not zig-zags.
Power tools, you need power tools my friend.
Seriously, doing anything to the CD's will only make them sound worse. Polishing one area will made the surface wavy- not a good thing. And any scratch removing polish will put in zillions of finer scratches.
You could try Novus #1 which puts a shine on CD's. Or Armor All. Just make sure you wipe off the excess so it doesn't spray around the inside of your CDP. Also clean the center ring area of the CD. I use saliva since it's plentiful and easily accessible. Otherwise the disc may slip due to the slippery surface oils and not drive correctly.
I absolutely the worse part of audio. Cleaning cds. Arrrgh, or however you say it.