Analog a dying breed

I spoke with a dealer today and we discussed the business of hi-end audio. He feels that in 10-15 years the analog market will not exist. He says the younger generation is
not interested in vinyl. Do you think this dealer is correct.
taters
To think that the younger generation is not interested in vinyl shows a complete lack of familiarity with the market place. This weekend I went to my local record hut, Music Millenium in Portland, OR. There were racks and racks of new vinyl that would not appeal to audiophiles but certainly appeals to the youth market. Good examples are Death Cab For Cutie, The Strokes, The White Stripes, Cat Power, etc. Literally hundreds of these items. So Who's buying them? Well certainly not the Holly Cole/Pat Barber/Diana Krall audiophile pablum crowd. These kids want music, not jazz lite. Thank goodness.
After 4-5 years in the Sacd camp, I'm back to Vinyl after a 10 year sabatical/hiatus.

Unless younger generations a candidates for the show "Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous" new vinyl prices are just too high. For example the new release "Beatles - Let it Be (Naked)" runs $14.99 on double cd, & the double Lp is $36.99. Ouch!!!
I'm 24 and i went to analog 2 years ago.
I sold my CD player recently.

BTW: What is SACD ?