DK Design Group X-Dream - wow

Has anybody seen the review on the DK Design Group X-Dream speakers?

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue20/dkdesignsf7.htm

I better start saving up.
betterthencrack
Sorry,
Virtually everyone--I am swamped, and didn't complete the thought.
The industry in general uses MDF, (even I use them in my own line which I developed prior to this purchase.)
Sorry for the miscommunication.
At THIEL the front of the cabinets for the CS 6 was a mineral filled polymer, which was fairly exotic, so why I would blanket statement, is a tribute to too much happening at one time.
I am not aware though of anyone using our product, in the manner we are. That is probably what should have been said.

Best, and thanks for the correction.
Larry R. Staples
I don't see why some are complaining about the price or who made it. Krell never had a speaker until the LAT-1 and they had good reviews. Magico has a similar AI speaker for 40k. Compared to the Sonus Faber Strad, top Kharma, Rockport, Wisdom and Wilson's, it is a bargain.
I heard a demo of the LAT 1 ,,,I had to pick my jaw up off the floor!!!!good thing about heavy speakers,,no one is going to steal them!!!
Lrsky...Seriously, if it really takes three months to machine your chunk of aluminum you are not doing it right. Although you may not see a need to lower the price of your product, think of what it would do for your profit margin if you could crank out several per day!
Three months was the requirement to set all the files for the CNC Machine, obviously we won't be looking at that time for future pairs, otherwise why do it?
Any CNC companies out there looking to bid this project should email me.
Thanks,
Larry R Staples