Better power cord for Bryston

I don't have an aftermarket power cord for my 4BSST. I have considered several, but never pulled the trigger. I love my Audience power cord, but was told a syn. res. master coupler would be better for the amp. Opinions?
System:
Maggie 1.6
Bryston 4BSST
DeHavilland Ultra Verve w/upgraded caps
Shanling CDT 100 w/ upgraded tubes - JPS digital ac
All remaining cords are Audience Au24s - Richard Gray
Ag insider logo xs@2xbrett11
If you check the reviews of the 14BSST on the Bryston site you will find that the review sample sent to AIG(?)had a Sunfire pc. I have used Transparent pcs with a 4BST and 14BST and found significant sonic improvements.
I know it's a totally different animal than your 4BSST, but I replaced the stock cord on my B60 with a modest Signal Cable pc. An already quiet amp got quieter and there was a slight increase in dynamics. An upgrade that was definately worth the money.
Tvad is correct. I have a 4Bst - Changes are in your imagination. If you want it to sound better it will.

Have a friend change in/out without your knowledge - you won't know when it's in or out. Don't buy into the BS. Save $ and spend on something that counts.
Stay with the stock cord. Nothing to be gained from snake oil fantasy's.
If you need proof, have a friend swap cords without telling you - as in blind testing - you'll never tell.
The reason so many are afraid of bliond testing is that they'll realize they haven't got a clue.
Despite the naysayers and even Bryston's recommendations, an aftermarket power cord can make a big diffeence in what you hear. I've tried several - Harmonic Tech, DiMarzio, Silver Audio - but have found the best for my 4BST to be the Analysis Plus Power Oval which gives the 4BST greater dynamics. It is an audible and positive difference.
It's worth a try to see if you hear a difference that you like.