any Selah RC4 owners in the crowd??

lookin' for feedback on performance on the RC4.looks well designed.how does she sound???? thks
2bigears
there needs to be a face-off at center ice to cool the engines:Ricks RC-4'S up against Jims HT-3's.DIY'ers need to know.
Hondo:you are right about Rick,he along with Jim are two very honest and hard working people.these guys are the real deal,they actually treat the customer as king.
there needs to be a face-off at center ice to cool the engines:Ricks RC-4'S up against Jims HT-3's.DIY'ers need to know.

Now, that would be cool!
My RC4's are a month old. They are excellent speakers. I have found them to be clean, clear, accurate, coherent, and dynamic. Imaging is excellent. At no frequency does the speaker sound stressed. The high quality drivers, crossovers, and cabinets clearly contribute to the excellent performance. Their natural sound does not fatigue.

The RC4's are on the short wall of a 14' x31' room with a 9' ceiling. They load the room beautifully. They truly are a full ranged speaker.

Considering their price, performance, and appearance, the speakers are a real bargain. I could not find any full range speaker that interested me for less than $12,000, and the RC4's are preferred over them.
Hondo: I could not find any full range speaker that interested me for less than $12,000, and the RC4's are preferred over them.

Could you name the speakers you compared them against? Thanks.