Ideas on the Usher AC-20?

Hello

I´m looking to buy speakers and I have been searching for a while now. I can get the Usher AC-20 for a very good price, so my question is, can anyone care to comment on what type of sound they have? I can´t find any reviews on them...I know they are old speakers (5years). I tend to hate very analitycal speakers (bright) and sluggish bass. Thanks

here they are http://www.minhembio.com/bilder/bild/?pic_id=224520.jpg

Sorry for my English ;) I´m swedish hah
akatora
I recently picked up some Usher cp-6371's and they sound ridiculously good. So, I can't comment on the sound of these, I can say the model I have is very good. They play all music very well, especially rock, alt etc.
Thank you very much people!! My gut tells me to stay away from these speakers since, what you just said Ff116, "Bad recordings are almost unlistenable" is a BIG nono for me. I hate bright sounding speakers, but I might give them a chance. Anyways...I will start to write down my criterias for a speaker I´m looking for and create an new thread with some possiable canditates ;)

Damn it´s hard to chose speakers nowdays.

Thanks for the input
I recently purchased a pair here in Australia and while I would tend to agree with the "lean and neutral" comments above, they are some of the best speakers I have heard. I have tried them with eveything from Vintage EL34 Valves through to 100 wpc Class A and Mark Levinson ML333. The true ability of the Usher AC_20 seems to be it's ability to reveal what's upstream in the Audio chain. As a tool for evaluating components, they have few equals, in my opinion. Yes, they will be time consuming to set up correctly and definitely do not play well in inferior company. But, when you get it right, the rewards far outweigh the effort. I believe the BE Series is a step up again, but the AC-20 is proving to one of my best audio purchases in 20 years, not to mention an absolute bargain even at retail prices. Just my 2 cents worth ... but there's so little online about these, makes me wonder if I have the only pair in the Southern Hemisphere !