Best high end monitors?

I'm considering monitors for a 2 channel setup (to be paired with a couple subs - probably JL Audio Fathom 113's).

Looking for suggestions on brands/models to consider. I listen to all kinds of music, but mostly rock and jazz. I'm looking for large soundstage, detailed with with meat on the bones.

I don't have a set budget, but wouldn't go as high as Magico Minis or anything crazy.

Thanks in advance.
madfloyd
Jls3, HEA acknowledges that the tweeter looks similar, but insists that that the basic operating principle is quite different, hence their patent in the area. They also have a patent on the manufacturing process. I have spoken to the designer- the tweeter is about 97 db on its own. There are actually two of them integrated into the tweeter module- one front firing and one to the rear.

It is very fast, faster than any conventional dome tweeter, yet fails to draw attention to itself. Frankly, after living with this speaker, its hard to take other monitor-sized speakers seriously, price no object. It really is one of the best ones out there.
meat on the bones ... mbl 101, ohm walsh, hhr-laser tls-I, german physics - only walsh-like omnidirectional drivers can do it (forget decware,morrison,duevel)- they put much more well distributed energy into the room - the hhr-laser (ohm f remake) is even a singledriver-pointsoure - think about that.

best affordable 2-way monitor ... genelec 8050A - progear,active,8",cast aluminium cabinet, gainclone amps - best nonesoteric technology available on the market for a progear price. pair with a good tube pre (aesthetix/einstein...) and you could be happy

its only a matter of taste and time, spent on checking gear and adjusting your roomacoustics

good luck

stp